SECOND FRENCH MOVIE TO BE SHOWN NEXT WEEK

"Le Bal," By Nemirovski, Is Scheduled For November 15 and 16--Concerns Lottery Ticket Winners

"Le Bal" by Irene Nemirovski will be presented by the French Talking Films Committee as its second production of the year, on Tuesday and Wednesday, November 15 and 16 at 2.30 5.15 and 8.30 o'clock in the Institute of Geographical Exploration. Tickets may be obtained beginning Thursday at the Exhibition Hall, Robinson Hall Annex, upon presentation of a Bursar's card.

"Le Bal" is the story of the acquisition of great wealth, through a lottery ticket by the family of a poor Parisian shop-keeper. After many trials and tribulations, the family decides that it was happier when it was poor, and consequently returns to its former scale of living.

Commencing with the coming production, the Committee has decided to preface all future pictures with a short curtain-raiser. The first one to be shown will be a short Paramount film showing many of the historical places of Paris. The next picture will be presented on Thursday and Friday, December 15 and 16. The title of the movie has not yet been announced.