HOLD FINALS OF BOXING TOURNAMENT TONIGHT

Final Bouts in All Classes and Three Semi-Finals Will Be Run Off--Apply Intercollegiate Rules

Final bouts of the University Boxing Tournament are to be held tonight at 8 o'clock in the New Indoor Athletic Building. Intercollegiate rules will govern the boxing, which will be open to the public as well as to members of the University. In addition to final bouts in all classes, semi-finals will be held in the 135 pound, 145 pound, and unlimited classes.

The bouts in the order that they will be fought are: 115-pound final bout between T. J. Curtin '34 and J. L. Madden ocC.; unlimited semi-final bout between E. X. Rosenblat 1L. and N. L. Tenney '35; 135-pound semi-final bout between G. J. Huberman '34 and R. R. Borden '35; 135-pound semi-final bout between S. H. Forbes '34 and A. B. Sullivan '34; 125-pound final bout between T. J. Curtin '34 and Leslie Williams '33; 145-pound semi-final bout between G. M. Ferguson 3G. and G. M. Gaetan '32; 145-pound semi-final bout between Abraham Cone '34 and R. R. McGoodwin '35.

155-pound final bout between Herman Gross '33 and E. M. Bullard 2G.B.; 135-pound final bout between the winners of the third and fourth bouts; 175-pound final bout between A. D. Robertson '33 and G. M. Hartol '34; 145-pound final bout between the winners of the sixth and seventh bouts; 165-pound final bout between Kane Semenian '33 and R. J. MeVeigh 3L.; and the unlimited final bout between A. C. Jack 1L. and the winner of the second bout.