WILL HOLD DISCUSSIONS OF FRANCE AND GERMANY

RADCLIFFE STUDENTS INVITED TO ATTEND

Two foreign students will discuss present day relations between France and Germany at a meeting of the International Council in Phillips Brooks House at 8 o'clock tonight. L. J. C. Balsan 1G.B., former student at the University of Paris, will speak from the French point of view, and Ulrich Kersten grL will present the German aspects of the question.

For the meeting this evening an invitation has been extended to Radcliffe students as well as to those on the regular lists of the Council, as the committee in charge is making an effort to make this meeting one of the larger sessions of the year. It is expected that a number of students from the Radcliffe International Relations Club will be present this evening. The two speakers have been collaborating, and have attempted to find arguments in favor of a rapprochement between the two countries rather than stir up older prejudices of national hostility.

Open to All

Meetings of the International Council are open to all members of the University. At the meetings held every three weeks a large number of graduate students and students from foreign countries attend, and the committee is making an effort to induce more American undergraduates to be present.

The meeting this evening will start with an address by Balsan, who will then be followed by Kersten, each man to have about half, an hour each in which to present his address. This will be followed by a general discussion, in which any who wish to do so are welcome to bring up points; the meeting will close with refreshments.