FINAL DETAILS OF PROCEEDINGS FOR CLASS DAY GIVEN

Supper Will Be Served Outside of Houses With Music by Philippine Bands and Ruby Newman's Orchestras

The choice of the Reverend Arthur Lee Kinsolving, Rector of Trinity Church, Boston, and the Reverend C. Leslie Glenn, Rector of Christ Church, Cambridge, to preside over the Class Day exercises in Sanders Theatre was announced last night by E. A. Mays, Jr. '32, Chairman of the Class Day Committee. Dr. Kinsolving will give the benediction at the exercises in the afternoon, while Dr. Glenn will deliver the sermon at the Chapel exercises in the morning.

At the same time final details for Class Day were made known. Besides the Orchestras of Ruby Newman, which will play for dancing at Eliot and Lowell Houses in the evening, two Philippine Marimba bands will play supper music in the courtyards of Leverett and Winthrop Houses. In case of rain they will play in the Common Rooms of the Houses instead of the courtyards, where it is planned to set up tables, which may be reserved in advance. Ruby Newman's Orchestras will play indoors for the dancing, but their music will be relayed to the courtyards. The tables will be placed in the middle of the courtyards, and will be decorated with flowers. Food will be served from long tables placed around the side of the courtyards. The supper and dancing in the Houses will be followed by a concert by the University Instrumental Clubs and the University Glee Club at 8.15 o'clock, which will be given on a large stage to be erected in front of the old Freshman Gymnasium.

The program for the day will get under way at 11 o'clock when the Senior Class, led by the University Band for the first time in the history of the College, will march from Holworthy Hall to Sanders Theatre for the Chapel services, at which Dr. Glenn will give the sermon. The Band will again lead the Class in the afternoon on its march to the Stadium after the reading of the Class Ode and Oration in Sanders Theatre at 4 o'clock.