TAG TWO MORE STUDENTS AS PARKING VIOLATORS

Infringement of Ordinances Will Be Regarded as Most Serious Offence, Especially After One Warning

Only two more students were tagged yesterday by the Cambridge police for violation of the city parking ordinances, it was learned late last night from Joseph Donahue, Captain of the Harvard Square police station. "This is a big improvement over the day before," he declared, "but no more than we had expected."

Ten more complaints, however, were registered against two-time offenders, and these, he said, would be dealt with very severely.

The captain's reference to an improvement was prompted by the fact that 24 students were hailed into court a day ago, and after a stiff reprimanding by Judge Edward A. Counihan, Jr., their cases were placed on file. At this time, Captain Donahue told the court that after 30 days have expired he intends to discuss with the registry of motor vehicles the matter of out-of-state cars being in Massachusetts more than the length of time without complying with the various requirements prescribed.