HINDMARSH TO TAKE UP JAPAN IN APRIL SERIES

EINAUDI AND WILD ANNOUNCED FOR WINTER TERM

With the addition of Mario L. Einaudi and Payson S. Wild, Jr., instructors in Government, to the list of lectures on governmental subjects, comes the announcement that the dates for Dean Hindmarsh's series on "Japanese Foreign Policy" have been changed.

His lectures on this subject, which he has been investigating for the last two years and will publish in book form, are to take place on Thursday and Friday, April 17 and 18, and on Monday and Tuesday, April 22 and 23.

After outlining the historical background and bases of Japanese Foreign policy, he will discuss the measures which they have adopted during the last few years and explain their international aspects.

Dr. Hindmarsh has also accepted an invitation from Rear Admiral E. C. Kalbfus of the Naval War College to speak to naval officers in Newport on Tuesday, March 19, concerning "Japanese Policy-Development and Trends."

Dr. Einaudi, who will take up "Cavour and the Beginnings of Parliamentary Government in Italy," has chosen as his dates, February 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, and 21. The History of International Law, as interpreted by Dr. Wild, will be discussed in Harvard Hall on March 19, 21, 26, and 28.