DEBATERS ON AIR WITH GREEN ORATORS TODAY

Hanover Pair Here for Refutation of "Socialized Medicine" -- Broadcast Over Station WNAC

In a 60-minute New England radio broadcast at 3 o'clock this afternoon, the Debating Council will open its spring schedule against the Dartmouth Forensic Union.

To uphold Harvard's affirmative in the proposal: "Resolved, That the several states should pass legislation for the Socialization of Medicine," Harold W. Danser '37 and James J. Fuld '37 have prepared ten and 12-minute speeches respectively.

The Hanover debaters, Walter M. Greenspan and Alfred W. Bedingfield, who have journeyed to Boston for the occasion, will hear their negative case rebutted by Danser in a final six-minute extemporaneous argument.

Charles B. Feibleman '35, secretary of the Council, will act as chairman of the debate, while Tucker Dean '37 and John A. O'Keefe '37 have been named as Crimson alternates. After luncheon at Adams House the speakers for both sides will adjourn to the WNAC studios in Boston.

Arrangements have also been completed for a debate here with Leland Stanford University on Wednesday, February 27. Climaxing their transcontinental four the Westerners will take the negative of the proposal: "Resolved. That all collective bargaining should be done by non-company unions, protected by law."