Advocate Will Appear This Week With Varied Contents

Contains Poetry, Critical Essays, and Articles on National Affairs

Combining poetry, critical essays, and articles on college, and world events in a "balanced" set-up, the Advocate is coming out with its March issue sometime this week.

Featured is "Sectionalism in American Literature," by De Veaux O. Smith '37, with particular reference to the Nashville Agrarians, a group of writers coming under much discussion at present.

Archibald MacLeish has contributed "A Fragment of a Chorus" from his new play "Panic" which is going to be produced in New York this week.

A forum on education, containing two opposing opinions of the President's report with specific reference to the language requirements is another important part of the issue.

Crossing the ocean into European affairs, Henry V. Poor '36 has written an article entitled "The Impotence of the League of Nations in the Itale-Abyssinian Crisis" discussing Mussolini's latest bomb-shell to peace.

Benjamin Thompson, Count Rumford, the Yankee farmer who became a knight of the Holy Roman Empire is revealed in a short biography by John H. G. Pell '26, famous historian and author of "Ethan Allen."

A poem by Dr. Theodore Spencer, instructor in English and a sonnet by Robert S. Hillyer '17, associate professor of English complete the balance of this issue.