WEATHER MAY CANCEL B. U. BASEBALL CONTEST

LINCOLN, ACE CRIMSON PITCHER, SCHEDULED FOR REST

With the rain still pelting down, and no signs of clearing off apparent, it was considered very doubtful last night whether the Harvard Varsity nine would be able to play the scheduled game with Boston University this afternoon.

After a day of inactivity, the Mitchellmen will have to take to the cage for their exercise, for the infield is very unlikely to be dried out by afternoon. The respite will give Bill Lincoln, the Crimson's one really dependable hurler, a further chance for rest. After the two games he worked in over the vacation trip, Coach Fred Mitchell decided not to let him start against the scarlet nine.

Two Sophomores are at present in the Harvard lineup, Tommy Bilodeau, and Frank Owen, both of whom made the trip to Japan last summer. Bilodeau is engaged in holding down the initial sack, while Owen disports himself far out in right field.

Prospects for the season are unusually bright at present, the team having won three out of five games in vacation, and having held Navy to a 3 to 3 tie, called at the end of the ninth on account of darkness.