RUGBY, LACROSSE, AND TENNIS MATCHES TODAY

Varsity, Freshman, and Jayvee Teams Meet Opponents From Princeton, Brown, and Andover

With rugby, lacrosse, and tennis supplying more than one-third of the total of seventeen games to be played today, sports fans will have a wide variety of athletics to choose from to satisfy their weedend desires.

In rugby, with the backfield reinforced by the reappearance of Don Meiklejohn, the team will seek for a second victory over the Princeton combination of ex-football players. The Junior Varsity will clash at 2 o'clock, while the Varsity teams meet as soon as the preliminary is over.

Although the Varsity forwards are slightly weakened by the absence of several regulars, the line is built around Nipper Knapp, whose strength is as the strength of ten. Against Princeton in the first game, and against the French Rugby Club, Knapp played a stellar game throughout the full seventy minutes, and is expected to quell the men from Tigertown.

At the same time the Varsity and Freshman lacrosse teams will meet Brown on the New Athletic Field with the Varsity game first, followed by the yearlings.

Meanwhile the Varsity racquetmen will match shots with Columbia at 2.80 o'clock on the Divinity Courts at the same time as the first year stars tackle the Andover schoolboys.