MOSELY AND HALLOWELL GET HOCKEY TROPHIES

Mosely Gots John Memorial Cup; Hallowell Given Angier Trophy for Value to Team

Frederick R. Mosely, Jr. '36, center and captain-elect, and Benjamin H. Hallowell '36, right winger, were awarded the John Tudor Memorial Cup and the Angier Hockey Trophy respectively at a dinner of the hockey, team before vacation.

The Tudor Cup was given to Harvard by Forrester A. Clark '29, William T. Wetmore '30, and the late William L. Elkins '29, three classmates of John Tudor, '20. The cup is awarded yearly to "the player who is of the greatest value to Harvard hockey, not so much because of his ability, but because of his heart."

The Angier Hockey Trophy is given to the player showing the greatest general improvement through the year and the award to Hallowell was the fourth since Donald Angler '22 presented it as a Crimson trophy in 1931.

Both the Angier Trophy and the Tudor Memorial Cup are permanent trophies and a replica is given to the player to whom the award is made. These replicas will be given at the annual dinner of the Harvard Varsity Club next fall.