MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR KING GEORGE IN CHAPEL TUESDAY

Services Will Be Held at 8.15 O'Clock at Usual Hour of Morning Prayers in Appleton Chapel

A memorial Service to his late Majesty, King George V, will be held in the Appleton Chapel of the Memorial on Tuesday at the usual hour of morning prayers, 8:15 o'clock.

The Reverend Arthur L. Kinsolving, Rector of Trinity Church, will conduct the service which will be open to members of the University and the general public. It will last fifteen minutes.

Choir to Sing

The regular church choir will sing under the direction of Dr. Davison, and the service will be similar to many others being given throughout the United States on the morning of the funeral of the late King.

The stock exchange in Boston will be closed for one hour Tuesday morning, and many other businesses will be closed at the same time.

Services in London

The funeral cortege will reach St. George's Chapel at Windsor about 8:15 o'clock (Eastern Standard time). Beginning at 8:30 o'clock, two minutes of silence will be observed throughout Great Britain and elsewhere in the Empire.

Next will come a brief service conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury, assisted by the Archbishop of York and the Bishop of Windsor.

Twenty-third Psalm

The opening sentences will be sung to the setting by Croft. The Twenty-third Psalm will be sung to the setting by Sir Walford Davies. The lesson will be from Revelations . . . "I saw a new heaven and a new earth" . . . followed by the hymn, "I Heard a Voice From Heaven". "Abide With Me", King George's favorite hymn, will also be sung.

As the Archbishop speaks the words of the commital, the coffin will be slowly lowered through the Chapel floor into the Royal Vault. After an anthem, "God Be In My Head", by the choir, the "Dead March" from "Saul" will conclude the service.