Dartmouth's in Town Again With Strong Squad, But Crimson Is Primed for Upset

Spirit of Squad Is Improved and Practice This Week Has Given Hope to Harlow

Upsets are weekly occurrences in college football. Thereby hangs the chief hope of Crimson victory when Harvard faces the Green in the Stadium this afternoon at 2 o'clock.

General consensus of opinion among those who have seen both teams in action feel that Dartmouth is three touchdowns better than the eleven Harlow will field. But then, more extravagant estimates of Green supremacy were made before the close 14-6 struggle last year.

Crimson Strength Fact or Myth?

There are more grounds for believing an upset possible than the 32-0 Army stamped might seem to warrant. Witnesses of the Crimson eleven clicking off plays in practice sessions prier to that game can't help but feel that the Harlow trained boys have a punch they couldn't uncock against Army. Whether it was the rain, or just a bad case of stage fright doesn't matter now-there is very little use in crying over the 32 points cropped by the Army mule from Cambridge turf last Saturday. The important question is whether or not this latent Crimson strength is fact or myth.

If it is fact, its materialization this afternoon depends largely on just how successful the starting eleven will be in shaking off the underdog pathology that was obviously bothering them last week. And this should become obvious in the acid feel of the first few minutes of play. Harvard's best chance of staging the upset they are shooting for will He in tomshawking the Indian first.