TEN APPOINTED TO P.B.H. GOVERNING COMMITTEE

Are Responsible to Corporation for The Conduct of the Association's Activities

Appointment of ten Faculty members, alumni, and students as members of the committee in charge of the operation of Phillips Brooks House for the current academic year was announced Saturday. This committee is responsible to the Corporation for the conduct of the Association's activities by the cabinet of student officers and by the social service committees.

The newly-appointed members are Willary L. Sperry, Dean of the Divinity School, Chairman; George G. Wilson, professor of International Law; George W. Chase, professor of Archaeology and Dean of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences; Arlie V. Rock, Henry K. Oliver Professor of Hygiene and Director of the Harvard Medical Service; Arthur S. Johnson '85, of Boston; Allston Burr '89, of Boston; John H. Lane '28, of Hollis, New York; Rolf Kaltenborn '37, of Brooklyn, New York, President of the Phillips Brooks House Association; John B. Bowditch '37, of Concord, secretary-treasurer of the Association, and Raymond Dennett 1G., of Williamstown, Graduate Secretary.