VARSITY QUINTET WILL MEET WILLIAMS TONIGHT

Princeton Trounced by Purple 41-28 Earlier in Season; Fesler Makes Two Shifts in Lineup

Pitted against one of the most powerful teams in the East, the Varsity basketball quintet meets Williams in the Indoor Athletic Building at 8 o'clock tonight.

The Purple promises plenty of stiff opposition, having defeated Princeton 41-28 earlier in the season. Several weeks later Harvard eked out a bare 32-31 win over the Tigers.

Football Men on Five

Four members of the Williams five played on last fall's football team, conceded one of the strongest small college elevens in the country. Ed Stanley and Pete Salsich guards, and Nick Helmes, center, were Varsity backs, while Mike Latvis, forward, was an end. Stanley was in the backfield of the second All-American eleven.

Fesler Makes Two Changes

Coach Wes Fesler has made two changes in his Varsity lineup. Captain Leavy White, freed from injuries, returns to his forward post, and Arnold Litman will pair up with Vernan Struck at the guard positions. Although Litman is small, Fesler considers him the best ball handler on the squad. Kept back at first by early season injuries, he has shown so much improvement lately that he will rate a regular berth.

Jayvees Meet B. U.

The Jayvees will meet the B. U. Junior Varsity at 7 o'clock tonight at B. U.