DEBATERS MEET GREEN OVER NATIONAL HOOKUP

RESULTS OF FIRST TRIANGULAR TRIALS ANNOUNCED

Engaging in its first radio contest of the season today, the Harvard Debating Council will meet the Dartmouth Forensic Union over station WNAC and affiliated stations of the Yankee Network at 3 o'clock.

The subject will be "Resolved, That the following amendment to the United States Constitution should be adopted: "The Congress shall have the power to provide for the regulation of all commerce and industry within the national boundaries."

Representing the Crimson will be Richard W. Sullivan '38 and Edward J. Duggan '37, with Hubert H. Nexon '37 Lorne Rickert '36 and Bennett Frankel '37 as alternates.

Herman Dock '36, of Narragansett, Rhode Island, and Arthur Ekirch '37, of White Plains, New York, will represent the Green over the air.

Irving R. Murray '36, secretary of the Debating Council, will act as chairman. The debate will last for one hour.

Trial Results Announced

After several days of deliberation, the judges of the Triangular Debate trials, held in Phillips Brooks House last Tuesday evening, have announced the names of the 14 men who have successfully passed this preliminary test and will compete in the final trials on April 9.

Those who have been chosen are: Robert T. Benjamin '38, Harold W. Danser '37, Edward Duggan '37, Robert Dunn '37, James J. Fuld '37, Joseph P. Healey '37, Jay W. Kauffman '38, Irving R. Murray '36, Hubert H. Nexon '37, Lorne Rickert '36, Thomas W. Stephenson '37, A. Gilman Sullivan '36, JOhn J. Sullivan '38, Richard W. Sullivan '38.