TWO YARD CONCERTS BY GLEE CLUB THIS YEAR

Concerts on May 5, 19, on Widener Steps With Singing of Harvard Songs in Addition to Regular Program

Two Yard concerts will be given this year by the Glee Club in place of the three that were given last year. The first will be on Tuesday, May 5, at 7 o'clock. As usual, the concerts, will be on the steps of Widener.

The other concert is on Tuesday, May 19, at the same time. The elimination of the concert on May 12 is due to the Glee Club's appearance at the Harvard Pops night is Symphony Hall.

G. Wallace Woodworth '24 will conduct both concerts. In the second concert there will be three soloists for three parts of the "Sea Shanty Suite." They will be David P. MacAllester '38, Arthur K. Dacy '37, and John L. Bishop '37.

In addition to the regular program the club will sing Harvard songs in accordance with the annual custom. All members of the University will be invited to take part in these songs from the steps of Widener.

In case of rain on either date, the scheduled program wil be postponed and another concert will be added on Tuesday, May 26.

The program for Tuesday May 5:

Harvard Hymn  PaineDiffuse Est Gratia (Motet)  NanineTutti Venite Armarti (Villanella)  GastoldtPraestat Hoe Nobls  ChadwickGlorious Apollo (Glee)  WebbeChoruses from Patience  SullivanFor Tuesday, May 18Now let Every Tongue Adore Thee  BachThree Songs from Sea Shanty Suite  MePheeHigland Laddie  Soleist-David P. MacAllester '38 StormalongSoloist--Arthur K. Dacy '37What Shall We De With a Drunken Sailor?Soleist--John L. Bishop '37Choruses from Patience  SullivanDer Gang Zum Liebehen  BrachmsO Du Eselhafter Mactia (Canon)  MozartThen Round About the Starry Throne  Hande