Varsity Hoopmen Meet Unbeaten Boston University Five Tonight

HAVE TALL TEAM

Boston University's veteran five invades the Indoor Athletic Building floor and provides the opposition for Wes Fesler's Crimson quintet tonight. The favored Terriers enter the tray seeking their third victory in as many starts, having trounced Springfield and New Hampshire to date.

The Feslermen have been hard at work since Wednesday's drubbing at the hands of the Brown Bears, and they hope to present a faster breaking attack to offset their decided height disadvantage in tonight's clash. Coach Mel Collard's men will be out to avenge the 42 to 29 set-back they received last year at the hands of the Crimson.

Same Crimson Starters

Again it will be Charley Lutz, Fred Beckel, Homer Peabody, Lupe Lupien, and Sam White who will answer the opening whistle for the Feslermen. Opposing them will be a strong B. U. team led by talented Captain Solly Nechtem and Red Kopecky at forward and center respectively. Experienced Jack Rotman and Ted Rosenthal hold down the guard spots, and Russ Lawry completes the quintet.

Harvard's reserve strength is notably weak and inexperienced, a fact which was apparent during the Brown tussle. Coach Fesler's squad misses forward Dick Sullivan, who is out in Ohio competing for a Rhodes scholarship. As a result, Jayvee Lee Bird was elevated to the Varsity a few days ago to bolster the reserves.

Once again the undefeated Yardling cagers will provide the curtain raiser at 7:15 o'clock when they tackle the Terrier yearlings. This game brings together two equally matched and high scoring quintets, but the Stahleymen are determined to keep their unblemished record intact.