CHERBONNIER ELECTED NEXT P.B.H. PRESIDENT

JUNIORS TAKE OFFICE IN MARCH UNDER NEW POLICY

Riding to victory by a substantial margin of 40 votes, Edmond La Beaume Cherbonnier '39 of St. Louis and Winthrop House was elected President of the Phillips Brooks House Association yesterday.

Runner-up with 205 votes cast, Nathaniel Horton Batchelder, Jr. '39 of Windsor, Connecticut and Eliot House was named vice-president.

A member if the Winthrop House Committee and the Glee Club, Cherbonnier has been active in social service work at Brooks House for several years. Batchelder is a member of the Varsity Fencing Squad and is active in House athletics. For the past year he has served as Chairman of the Information Committee at Phillips Brooks House.

According to the new constitution, the Vice-President will choose and have full charge of the Freshman Committee and will represent the Freshman Committee and will represent the Freshmen on the Cabinet. He will also have charge of the Freshman Handbook.

The secretary-treasurer is to be chosen from the ranks of the Student Council. By a new Cabinet policy the officers-elect will take office late in March.