Basketballers Most Dartmouth Amid Show Festival Tonight

Dartmouth Favoured to Put Down Feslerman; Crimson at Height Disadvantage

Coach Wes Fesler leads a revamped squad into the hills of Hanover today to do battle with the Dartmouth Indians, pace-setters in the Eastern Intercollegiate League, in one of the toughest assignments the Crimson hoopmen will undertake this year.

The Big Green team, coached by Osborne Cowles, is undefeated in four league starts and will enter the fray a top-heavy favorite over the visiting Feslermen. Gus Broberg and Captain Moose Dudis are the two big arrows in the Indian attack, and as yet no team has been able to bottle them both up for one evening. Yale clamped down on Broberg, but Dudis came through in the pinch.

Else is Third Threat

If the Crimson are able to stop the above-mentioned hearties, they will still have to reckon with Vin Else, Broberg's running mate at forward. These two lads played together as Freshmen last year, and they form a fine combination. They function together so well, in fact, that veteran Joe Cottone has been delegated to a second-string position. Else has not collected as many points as his colleague, but he has the uncanny ability to toss in a few baskets just when Broberg cannot find the range.

Footballer Bob MacLeod and Joe Batchelder will hold down the guard posts for the Indians. They are two boys who combine stout defensive play with good offensive ability. Bob White is the best reserve guard Coach Cowles has.

The Crimson

Against this imposing array of Big Green scoring punch, the Crimson will present the same lineup which defeated the Northeastern Huskied. Charley Lutz and Fred Heckel will start at the forwards, and Lupe Lupion and Bobby James will get the call at the guards.

Hemer Peabody and Tread Rumi are both slated to see much service in the pivot post, because they will share the assignment of covering the towering Dundis.

Dick Sullivan, Chet Legg, Sam White, Lee Bird, and Doug MacLeod will be the substitutes.