DICK JUGGLES FOUR STARTING BERTHS

Big Green Eleven Puts On Final Polish In Stadium Here Today

When the Crimson eleven trots into the stadium tomorrow afternoon there will be new men in four positions, according to the probable starting lineup announced by Dick Harlow after yesterday's windup practice session.

Jack Morgan, expected to start at right flank, will be opening a Varsity game for the first time. Don McNicol, the other end of what is hoped will materialize into a dangerous passing combine, has nosed out Charley Spreyer for the tailback berth.

At the pivot post Burgy Ayres seems to have cinched the starting honors, but Lone Star Dietz should get a substantial taste of the Indian warfare. Dick Pfister evidently has a death grip on the right guard post and will most probably get the call to open tomorrow's contest.

For the first game of the year, the Crimson operatives will be at full strength now that McNicol has returned to active duty.

Tom Gardiner sparked a spirited signal drill yesterday afternoon as the squad went through the last heavy workout before the Indian tussle. A long passing drill with Captain Gardella, Spreyer and McNicol doing the pitching followed by forty minutes of defensive work against the Big Green plays made up the bulk of the practice.

Both squads will put the final polish on their offensive weapons in the stadium this afternoon.