ALUMNI PLAN TO VISIT HERE

Graduates Attend Classes; Governor Saltonstall Speaks

Hundreds of alumni from north of the Mason and Dixon line and east of the Alleghenies will invade Harvard a week from tomorrow to visit classes, attend a symposium on "The Relation of the United States to World Affairs," and dine in majesty at the Harvard Club.

Forty-eight thousand graduates were circulated about Harvard's initial off season "homecoming day," and already 2500 have replied requesting more information.

Classes in the College, and in the Engineering, Law, Business, and Medical Schools will be thrown open to the visiting graduates during the morning.

Cross, Elliott, Hopper Speak

In the afternoon a symposium is scheduled with Samuel H. Cross '12, professor of Slavic Languages and Literature, William Y. Elliott, professor of Government, and Bruce C. Hopper, associate professor of Government, as speakers. There will also be a special music service in the Memorial Church at 4:30 o'clock.

Speakers at the Harvard Club dinner Saturday night will include Governor Leverett Saltonstall '14, president of the Harvard Alumni Association; Robert P. Patterson, Assistant Secretary of War, and President Conant. J. Wells Farley '99, president of the Harvard Club of Boston, will preside.