Study of Radcliffe Graduates Proves That Some Marry; Small Number Are Capitalists

Two Girls Totalled 16 Children; Offspring Average 2.6 Apiece

It doesn't make any difference that Radcliffe girls have "fat fannies and hairy legs," as some sources claim a poll recently taken of graduates from the Harvard Annex definitely proves. Over 60% of them have mated, producing on the average of 2.6 off springs apiece.

Deathrate of the offsprings was surprisingly high, twelve out of 132 for the class of 1915. Two in this deserving group bred sixteen sons and daughters together and another two produced five and six apiece.

Authors Too

Radcliffe graduates write, but what they write for was not mentioned in the report. Twenty of 110 women, who celebrated their 25th anniversary recently, have written for one periodical or another.

The rest performed such stunts as delivering children in London and converting Wyoming Indians to the Catholic faith. Six Edith Cavells and two sawbones were reported.

They don't all live in flats cooking meals and washing diapers. Of the graduate group studied six could be classed as capitalists, 75% own their own cars, and 12% have chauffeurs to drive them.

"A little flesh around the jowls, a figure not quite so lithe and supple as that which reamed the college campus" is the prediction made by the report of the present crop of females twenty years from now. Even so they will not be divorced, statistics assert. Only one percent of those studied have separated.