UNCONQUERED MERMEN FACE WEAK PENN TEAM

Red and Blue Should Be Easy Victory For Ulenmen at Philadelphia Meet Tonight

Coach Hal Ulen's undefeated swimming team moved northward from Annapolis to meet the Pennsylvania tankmen at Philadelphia tonight. The Crimson mermen will be seeking their ninth win in as many dual meets and their fourth League triumph.

Harvard, led by Captain Eric Cutler in the 220 and 440, will be a prohibitive favorite to score an easy victory over the lowly Quakers. The Ulenmen may sweep all nine events, sending their point total high up into the fifties.

Art Bosworth and Al Waldron should have little difficulty in taking the back-stroke and breastroke respectively, while George Dana and Chet Sagenkahn are favored in the dive. Jim Curwen is slated to swim both the 50 and the 100, but his running mates in both events are undecided. Coach Ulen may decide to give some of his Sophomores valuable meet experience.

The undefeated Yardlings face a strong Exeter squad in the Indoor Athletic Building pool this afternoon at 3 o'clock. The Crimson first-year men, led by Buss Curwen, Bill Drucker, and Shaw McCutcheon, will be favored to extend their winning streak.