1943 PREPARES FOR JUBILEE

Balloons and Potted Palms to Adorn Union for Dance

With Will Bradley and his orchestra already signed up, the 1943 Jubilee Committee is making final preparations for the annual Yardling dance next Friday night.

Mrs. Elliott C. Cutler heads the list of 64 patronesses including Mrs. Henry Chauncey, Mrs. James B. Conant, Mrs. Richard M. Gummer, Mrs. Arthur N. Holcombe, Mrs. Delmar Leighton, and Mrs. Leverett Saltonstall, David A. Goldthwaite '43, chairman of the Jubilee Committee announced yesterday.

Decked With Bird Baths

Once again the Union, bedecked with a celling of multi-colored balloons, will be thrown open to the class of '43 and their 200 female guests and for one night will take on the appearance of the Rainbow Room. Refreshments will be served in the east end of the dining room, while potted palms and bird baths will transform the rotunda into a tropical garden.

Plans are being made for a half hour broadcast over station WEEI in Boston from 12:30 to 1 o'clock originating on the stage at the east end of the main room, but as yet nothing definite has been decided.

A tea dance in the Union Saturday afternoon with music by Tasker Crosson and his 12-piece orchestra will round out the Jubilee weekend.