TEACHERS CONFER HERE NEXT WEEK

Teachers Association 50th Meeting Will Climax Series of Conferences

Subjects from intelligence measurement to television will be discussed at the annual series of conferences on education starting next Friday and leading up to the fiftieth meeting of the Harvard Teachers Association on Saturday, March 15.

Columnist Walter Lippmann is scheduled to speak on "Our present Crisis" at the anniversary banquet which will also be addressed by Andre Morize, professor of French Literature, and by Dr. Dirk H. Van Der Stucken, commentator on international events.

The conferences, held every morning and afternoon during the week, are devoted to the analysis and solution of elementary and secondary problems.

Among the subjects are the "Problems of Teacher Supply in Massachusetts" and the "Challenge of the National Youth Administration to the Schools." Another discussion will deal with vocational guidance, while principals and teachers from public schools in the Boston area will discuss problems of elementary teaching.