O'NEILL'S TRAGEDY HDC APRIL CHOICE

"Great God Brown" Corrals Erskine Fillies For G. P. Baker Anniversary

Ex-Harvardman Eugene O'Neill will have the best break of his playwright's career this month, when the Erskine School lends its loviest lasses to a Harvard Dramatic Club production of "The Great God Brown."

Scheduled for Sanders Theatre from April 23 to 26, the play will celebrate the anniversary of the birth of the late George Pierce Baker. Founder of the H.D.C. and one-time professor of English, Baker taught O'Neill here in 1914.

In the Dramatic Club spring offering Miss Donna Smith of Erskine will play the feminine lead, with Roger Henselman '42 starring opposite her in his theatrical debut.

Also of Erskine, Miss Marjorie Robb makes her second curtsey to the college community, following up a recent radio success. Appearing in all three feminine parts of Side Street," a Gidding playlet on the Crimson Network, Marjorie won immediate commendation. The program had barely ended when the studio phone rang, and an eager but bashful undergraduate vowed his undying affection for her. Miss Robb promises the anonymous swain an opening-night date, if he can successfully establish his identity