DUNSTER TIES ADAMS HOUSE

Leverett Defeats Bellboys 8 to 0 on Pass to Aldrich

Dunster House, perennial doormat of the House football league, pulled an early surprise yesterday afternoon at Soldiers Field by holding the Adams Gold Coasters, 1941 titleholders, to a scoreless tie. On another gridiron, the Leverett Business got off on the right foot with an 8 to 0 decision over Lowell House.

Not only did the Funsters thoroughly shackle the Adams attack, but they were in command of the battle all the way. Twice they reached the champion's ten-yard line, but on both occasions the Gold Coasters took the ball on downs.

Line smashes proved the best ground- gainers for the Funsters, Lee Sosman and Walt Baker heading the attack. The Gold Coasters didn't display much in the way of an offense all afternoon long.

Aldrich Scores Eight Points

Al Aldrich, Bunny end, was responsible for all eight of the Leverett points. In the second period, he scored the lone touchdown of the game on a pass. Aldrich also accounted for the safety, dropping a Lowell ball-carrier in the Bellboy end zone later in the battle.

Lowell had threatened in the first period, when, paced by Dick Sorlein, it drove to the Lowell 15-yard line, but the Business withstood the thrust. From there on, it was all Leverett