Russell K. Headley Named Service News Head; James G. Trager Elected as Managing Editor

The HARVARD SERVICE NEWS takes pleasure in announcing the election of Russell K. Headley '46 of the V-12 Unit and St. Paul. Minnesota, as Editor for the spring term. He has shared co-editorship since August 4, 1944 with Dana Fernald '46 of the Naval ROTC and Larchmont, New York, who will take leave of the University next week upon receiving his diploma and commission.

Assuming the duties of Managing Editor will be James G. Trager, Jr. 46 of Lowell House and Scarsdale, New York, with J. Anthony Lewis 48 of Lowell House and New York City serving as News Editor. John T. Noonan '47 of Lowell House and Boston will succeed Walter A. Bates 46 of the Naval ROTC and Wadsworth, Ohio, as Advertising Manager.

Fernald was a member of the News Board on the last Crimson. After serving as Service Schools Editor and Executive Editor of the Service News, he became Editor on March 17, 1944. Editor-elect Headley was member of the retiring Crimson Photographic Board and has held the position of Service News Photographic Chairman continuously from election on November 5, 1943 through his recent service as Co-Editor.