Leverett Leads in Intramural Race For Straus Trophy at End of Term

Kirkland Cops Clark Prize for Football Win; Adams Heads Squash; Hoop League Tied

As the first competition in four years for the Percy S. Straus House All-Around Championship Trophy reaches the half-year mark, Leverett leads the pack with 243 points accrued through a touch football title and second place finish in tackle football. Kirkland and Dunster follow in a close second place battle with 215 and 210 points respectively, according to figures compiled by Intramural Director Adolph W. Samborski '26.

Closely contested are the next four positions in the struggle, Lowell barely holding down fourth spot with 178 points trailed hotly by Dudley and Eliot with 175, and Winthrop at 170. Adams fills the collar with 150 points.

Kirkland's Deacons, by leading the football league with a seven and zero won-lost column, captured the J. Dudley Clark Trophy, in a contest that saw the Bunnies and Bellboys tied for second place with four wins, two losses, and one tie each.

Bunnies Cop Touch Football

Leverett, garnering 12 points, eked out a close triumph over Dunster in touch football, as Winthrop and Dudley stood third and fourth, well behind the leaders.

In the partially finished basketball season which will also be resumed after examinations, the Funsters and Bunnies are tied for the league lead with perfect records of four wins and no losses. The Deacons, with two wins against one loss. are in third slot, Dudley's Commuters holding down fourth place with a .600 percentage.

Two weeks of play in the inter-House Squash competition, the winner of which receives the Bernon S. Prentice Cup, have been completed, and play will be resumed next term. Adams has a firm grip on, the A' league top position with a 13 and 7 record, although it is in last place in B league where Eliot is out in front, having won 11 and lost 2 games.