Selig S. Harrison Is President of Crimson; Wm. S. Fairfield Elected Managing Editor

The Crimson takes pleasure in announcing the election of the following officers to next year's executive board: Selig S. Harrison '48, of Winthrop House and Pittsburgh, Pa., as President; William S. Fairfield '50, of Eliot House and Milwaukee, Wis. as Managing Editor; Paul Sack '48, of Winthrop House and Yonkers, N. Y., as Business Manager; Joel Raphaelson '49, of Dunster House and Pleasant Valley, Pa., as Editorial Chairman; George G. Daniels '48, of 74 Phillips Street and Short Hills, N. J., as Executive Editor; Burton S. Glinn '46, of Lowell House and Pittsburgh, as Photographic Chairman; and Thomas C. Simons '50, of Eliot House and Oakland, Cal., as Advertising Manager.

Also named were S. William Green '50, of Lowell House and New York City, as News Editor; Robert Carswell '49, of Winthrop House and Brooklyn, N.Y., as Sports Editor; Stephen N. Cady '48, of Lowell House and Milton, as Associate Sports Editor; and Gilbert H. Boas '49, of Dunster House and New York City, as Civenlation Manager. The new officers' term begins on February 1.