Final Law Forum in Sanders Tonight Will Discuss Treatment of Strikes

In the last of the Law School Forum series on industrial relations, two nationally known labor authorities will discuss "How Can We Mitigate Industrial Strikes?" tonight in Sanders Theater at 7:45 o'clock.

Donald Richberg, co-author of recent labor legislation bills, and Jesse Freldin, former general counsel to the National War Labor Board, will be the speakers in an analysis of current legislative proposals to promote industrial peace. Lon L. Fuller, professor of Law, will moderate the discussion.

Both speakers will also deal with internal reforms in collective bargaining. Station WHDB will broadcast a half-hour of the discussion, starting at 9 o'clock.

Richberg, a graduate of the Law School, is co-author of the Norris LaGuardia Act, the NIRA, aur the Burton, Ball-Hatch bill on labor relations. Because of his work on the last, he has been called a "turncoat" by pro-labor followers who recall his work on the Norris LaGuardia and the National Industrial Recovery Acts.

Also a graduate of the Law School, Freilen has served on several governmental agencies.