Pass Interceptions Aid B.U. In 19-6 Win Over Jayvees

Last week it was fumbles. Yesterday it was intercepted passes, as six of them boomeranged on Ben McCabe's Jayvees, helping Boston University grind out a 19-6 victory at Soldiers Field.

Long scoring runs by two reserve Terrier backs brought the Crimson to its knees for the third straight week. Ray Brickley bolted 95 yards off tackle in the first period to put the visitors ahead 6-0.

Maloney to Hudner

A 30-yard pass from Ralph Maloney to Rick Hudner clicked for Harvard in the second quarter. Hudner caught the ball on the B.U. 40 and went in for the TD, making the halftime score 6-6.

That was all for the Crimson. In the third period, Joe Lamanna ran 69 yards for the second Terrier touchdown, and in the final stanza, Brickley scored from midfield on a fourth-down fake kick.

The Crimson, which faces Princeton at Princeton next Saturday, opened with a 32-0 win over Leicester Junior College, but since then, has lost to Army and Dartmouth in addition to B.U.

The Harvard lineup: le, Leavitt; lt, Cowen; lg, Stevens; c, Waring; rg, Powell; rt, Connelly; re, Rohn; qb, Moore; lhb, Colton; rhb, Kenny; fb, Harris.