Eliot, Kirkland to Clash Today in Big Grid Climax

Supremacy in the House Football League, possession of the intramural football trophy, and the honor of facing Yale's Berkeley College in the featured intercollegiate game Friday, hangs on the result of today's game between Kirkland and Eliot, at 3:15 p.m. on Soldiers Field.

The teams were tied with six wins and one defeat each as they completed their seaesons last Friday, but voted yesterday to fight it out for the top spot. Straus Trophy points for first and second places will be divided between the Deacons and the Mastodons regardless of who wins today, giving each 92 1/2 points.

Injuries

Both teams will be slowed down by injuries to key players, but morale is running high for the crucial game.

Meanwhile, in the lower echelons, Lowell secured fourth place in the League by thumping Leverett, 21 to 0, yesterday. The Bellboys won their fourth game of the season with a variety of passes, pitchouts, and reverses, scores being made by Esch, Wales, and Donahoe. The Bunnies could mount no dangerous attacks.

Also scheduled for today in the League windup is a Dunster-Adams game.