Heavy Freshman Slate Sets Six Teams in Action Today

Five Takes On Indians

The undefeated record of Dartmouth's Freshman basketball team won't bother coach Lloyd Harper when his Yardlings meet the Indian squad at Hanover today.

Five of the six Dartmouth victories were won from small prep schools such as Tilton and Kimball Union. In their one collegiate contest, however, the Green freshmen took a slim 41 to 38 victory over Yale. Harper's team has beaten three college teams, Trinity, Captain, and Brown.

The startling lineup for today's game will be the same one that opened the Exeter contest Wednesday: Jerry Murphy and Jim Downey, forwards; Jim Stevenson, center; and Bill Borah and Captain Bill Hickey, guards.

Sextet Meets St. Paul's

Nine victories he behind the freshman hockey team and today it travels to St. Paul's School to try for number ten.

In today's game, Captain Dusty Burke, rusty from being out two months with a broken collar bone, will get a another chance to work himself back into form. Jim Wykoff will return to his original position at defense, having played on the second line during Burke's absence.

Wrestlers Seek Win

John Chafee's freshman wrestling team, which made a disappointing showing against Exeter last week, will come to grips with a team from St. George's School at 4 p.m. today in the Indoor Athletic Building.

The '52 wrestlers will be after their second win out of six matches this season.

Squash Team Favored

A favored Yardling Squash team will play host to Exeter at 3:30 this afternoon on the Hemenway courts. This will be the second in a five man match home and home series.

So far this season, the freshmen have an unbeaten record in twelve inter-collegiate matches. They lost once in a close contest with the Business School. Victory seems virtually assured for Coach Corey Wynn's boys on the basis of their 5-0 win over Exeter earlier in the season.

Swimmers Meet St. George

Coach Bill Brooks' freshman swimming team will try to get back into winning ways against a fairly weak St. George School squad at 7 p.m. tonight in the Indoor Athletic Building pool. The freshmen lost to Andover last weekend by a 39 to 36 score.

Fencers Face Clark

Freshman fencers, with a 13-5 victory over Andover behind them, will cross swords with a newly formed squad from Clark University this afternoon. The match will be held in the fencing room of the Indoor Athletic Building at 2 p.m.