Princeton Defeats Brown, 12-0; Yale Loses to Indians

While the varsity took a breather in preparation for this week's Princeton game the Tiger eleven sloshed to a 12 to 0 win over Brown for it's 19th consecutive victory. Dick Kazmaier starred in the muddy spectacle, scoring both touchdowns on 13 and 61 yard runs.

Brown, another future Crimson opponent, looked strong defensively, however, Kazmier scored both his team's touchdowns, and both came in the first quarter. Throughout the rest of the game Brown staged seven goal line stands, the last one on the one yard line.

Offensively, Brown did very little. The statistics were 21 to 3 for Princeton in first downs, and 416 to 40 in yards gained by rushing. Brown only crossed the 50 yard line twice.

The Yale-Dartmouth game was almost a repetition of the Big Green's win over Harvard. Dartmouth, trailing 10 to 0 at half-time, came back to score two touchdowns.

Yale topped Dartmouth in first downs, 17 to 13, and in yards gained by rushing, 263 to 247. As in the Harvard game, quarterback Howard turned in the finest performance of the afternoon, scoring both Dartmouth touchdowns. Because of the weather, neither team attempted more than four passes.

In a third Ivy League game, underdog Columbia edged Cornell, 21-20, because of a missed extra point late in the final quarter.