Voting at Radcliffe Begins Today; 'Cliffe Choral Elects Hankins Head

'Cliffedwellers will be filling out long ballots today and tomorrow in an all-college vote on five changes in the Radcliffe constitution.

The proposals concern the formation of a commuter organization with a seat on the Student Council for its president, and the withdrawal of Council membership for Radio Radcliffe and the Radcliffe News.

A majority of the quorum (half the student body) must vote "I approve. . ." after each statement to make it effective. Three petitions submitted to the Council last week automatically, by constitutional law, forced the student vote. Three additions and two deletions have been proposed.

Voting will end at dinner time tomorrow.

Margaret Hankins '52 is the new president of the Radcliffe Choral Society, it was announced last night.

Other officers elected were Pamela Bloedel '52, vice president, Susan Storck '53, secretary, and Dorothy Barnhouse '53, treasurer. The elections were held recently.

The Choral Society and the Harvard Glee Club last night gave the final concert in a series of three with the Boston Symphony Orchestra. The cheruses and orchestra presented Berliex Requiem for the first time to Boston audiences. The first two concerts were Friday afternoon and Saturday night, while a half-hour program of the orchestra and singers rehearsal was broadcast Sunday afternoon, hearsal was broadcast on Sunday afternoon.