Class of '26 Can Get Inside Look At University From Tours, Movie

The Class of '26, unlike recent reunion classes, will get a real "inside" look into present-day Harvard, both from student, faculty, and professional views. Instead of the quick, superficial look around the Yard, this year's reunioners will be given several opportunities for some thorough insights into what makes up the college.

The Crimson Key Society, in conjunction with the faculty and staffs of Lamont, Widener, Houghton, Fogg Museum, and the various science labs, has arranged three tours. The first one, held yesterday afternoon, was termed "About three times more complete and interesting than any before" by an old grad. The tour is being repeated today at 9 a. m. and 2 p. m. Those planning to go will meet their guides in front of Sever Hall at the scheduled hours.

Commencement visitors will also have an opportunity to see the first public showing of the new March of Time movie on Harvard. The picture, entitled "Invitation to Harvard," will be part of the regular billing at the University Theater today and tomorrow.

On Wednesday evening, June 20, "Invitation to Harvard" will be shown during the Commencement Eve Yard Concert of the Band and Glee Club in the Tercentenary Theater in Harvard Yard.

Additional shots will be made by a March of Time camera crew during Commencement exercises on Thursday, and this will become part of the final version of the film. The movie, in present form, includes shots of historic buildings, athletic activities, the College's three publications, classes, the Houses, the faculty, and othe rthings that are part of the variety of student life at Harvard.