1000 World Businessmen to Meet At 21st National Conference Today

When nearly a thousand businessmen from all over the world convene for the Business school Association's 21st National Business Conference today, they will hear students from six foreign nations discuss "The Struggle for Men's Minds Abroad."

The convention intends to examine business problems in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.

Speakers at the seven scheduled international trade panels and evening banquet include: Edward G. Miller, Jr., Assistant Secretary of State in charge of Latin and South American Affairs, and Cornelio Balmaceda, Secretary of Commerce and Industry for the Philippines and president of the Economic Commission for Asia and the Far East.

Dean David of the Business School is expected to announce the date when construction of a new classroom building, Aldrich Hall, and a dining-recreation hall, Kresge Hall, will begin.

Business School students speaking will be: Juan U. Maegil, Guatemala; Samuel O. Ojo, Nigeria; Khin M. Lwin, Burma; Jose M. Nakpil, Philippine Islands; Apostolos S. Vassiliadis, Greece; and Satya N. Jayanty, India.