Bellboys Trim Adams, Top House Basketball

Lowell took the first half of the House "A" basketball league championship as they trounced Adams, 47 to 31, In "B" league play, undefeated Kirkland topped Winthrop, 34 to 27, for their seventh win and the first half crown.

In other games last night, the Deacon's "A" squad beat Winthrop, 41 to 32, and Leverett tripped Eliot, 43 to 40. The Bunnies "B" team dropped their game to Eliot, 44 to 40, while Lowell's "B" squad took a low-scoring affair from Adams, 28 to 25.

Yesterday morning, Dudley surprised a strong Dunster hockey team, flipping in three goals, in the last five minutes of the game to win, 4 to 2. In Monday's game, although it was reported that Winthrop beat Leverett 2-0, Leverett actually topped the Puritans by the same score.

In House squash, Kirkland's powerful "B" and "C" teams shut out Winthrop, 5 to 0. Other results in the "B" league: Eliot 5, Dudley 1; Lowell 3, Dunster 2; Adams 4, Leverett 1. "C" league scores were, Eliot 5, Dudley 0; Lowell 5, Dunster 1; and Adams 4, Leverett 1.