Hockey Team Plays Favored B.U. at Arena

Crimson hockey players, on the top of a three-game winning streak which has brought their season's average to .500 (7-7) for the first time this year, face heavily-favored B.U. tonight at the Arena.

The Terriers, who boast a 10-3-1 record, already have beaten Cooney Weiland's men earlier in the season, 9 to 5, and seem a cinch to get one of the Eastern representative berths to the Colorado tournament. Game time is 9 p.m.

Harvard will be at full strength again to take on the Terriers, with Dick Clasby back on the ice despite a broken nose suffered against Dartmouth. His injured cheat has improved, and he will probably team up as before with Amory Hubbard and Walt Greeley on the first line.

Richardson in Goal

Brad Richardson will probably again be in the nets for the Crimson. He faces a tough job--to turn back freshman Dick Rodenhiser, and Terrier captain Dick Kelley, who have sparked the B.U. attack all season.

The freshman sextet defeated New Hampshire freshmen on Saturday afternoon, 7 to 1, to stretch its season record to 10-1-1. Doug Manchester led the Yardlings with four points, while Pat Pratt and Scott Coolidge got three apiece. The Yardlings tied the Greater Boston All-Stars second team on Friday night, 3 to 3.