AND IN THIS LITTLE TUBE I HAVE--

The Mail

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

I respectfully appeal to the Harvard CRIMSON and its readers for information whereby I may obtain an authoritative opinion concerning the following statements.

1. I have discovered a hitherto latent or dormant fissionable quality "X" of energy, electricity, power, etc. Example: said quality or X maintains that no original nor initial unit or source of energy, electricity, power, etc., can be truly split nor divided into any fraction of the whole and when split or divided into two or more divisions each said division plus my new invention instantly becomes a separate and complete unit or source of energy, electricity or power each the equal of the said original for doing work.

2. My new invention relates to ways and means adapted to harness as much domestic and industrial power from one ton of coal as can be harnessed from one ten of uranium.

3. My invention propose the generation of contrifugal-forces (spontaneous generation of millions of separate and complete units of energy or power from an original unit of energy or power) to compensate for friction losses accruing in the conversion of potential energy into power for doing work.

I have U.S. Patents pending; a working model; my invention will enable cities and states to disperse their source of power and place it so deep under ground that it will survive an atomic-war, and rain-water for domestic and industrial needs; an object of my invention is to supply sufficient electricity for all heating, cooking, lights and power for any individual home, farm, camp, air-raid-shelter, city or state; he object of the said authoritative opinion being the correctness my formula (M.X.L.) for a fissionable power equation. Herman A. Cruse,   342 St. Marks Avenue, Brooklyn, N. Y.