The 'Poon and 20th Century Fox the Public

STARDOM:

By Steven Luxenberg

The Harvard "image" -- often exploited by the money-conscious entertainment media -- received national exposure again this week as The Lampoon released its latest magazine parody and Twentieth Century Fox began on-location filming of a Love Story Reduce.

The Lampoon parody of Cosmopolitan magazine featured a full-length nude photograph of Henry A. Kissinger '50, President Nixon's chief foreign policy adviser and one of Harvard's better known ex-professors.

Lampoon President S. Eric Rayman '73 said the Poon chose Kissinger as its centerfold model because "the whole country wanted to see him with a stage in his navel." A Lampoon source admitted that the exposed body was not Kissinger's.

The Lampoon announced the parody's release at a Monday press conference amid popping flash bulbs and television coverage.

Histrionics were conspicuously absent Thursday at the Law School when Twentieth Century Fox began filming "The Paper Chase", a movie about a first-year Harvard Law student.

The film, which will star Timothy Bottoms of "The Last Picture Show", is based on a book by John Osbourne Jr. Osbourne wrote the book while a student at the Law School in the late sixties.

Fifty Law School students received $25 a day to appear as extras in the film. The production crew completed its work yesterday, and left for Toronto to finish the movie.