HARVARD vs. UMASS NCAA QUARTERFINAL AT-A-GLANCE

WHO: Harvard woman's increases vs. University of Massachusetts women's lacrosse.

WHAT: Quarterfinals of the 1984 NCAA Women's Lacrosse Championships

WHERE: Soldiers Field

WHEN: Tomorrow (May 12) at 1:00

AT STAKE: Bearth in the Final Four of the 1984 NCAA Women's Lacrosse Championships

RECORDS: Harvard is 12-1, ranked fourth in the nation, and received a bye in the opening round of the NCAA tournament. UMass is 6-5, ranked ninth in the nation and defeated Yale in the opening round Wednesday.

ADMISSION: $2.00 for students with ID. $3.00 for adults.

SERIES: Since 1980. UMass leads the series, 4-3

MEETINGS THIS YEAR: Harvard defeated UMass, 7-4, one month ago on Soldiers Field.

MEETINGS LAST YEAR: UMass defeated Harvard, 7-6, in Amherst during the regular season and again, 7-6, in Amherst in the quarterfinals of the 1983 NCAA Women's Lacrosse Championships.

PLAYERS TO WATCH: Harvard: Maggie Hart, Line Black, Ellen O'Neill, Krickett Johnson. UMass: Pam Moryl, Tammy Martin, Debhie DeJesus

LAST-MINUTE FACTORS: Harvard has lost just three games in the last five years on Soldiers Field, but two of those losses were at the hands of UMass. The Crimson hasn't played in a week, but is on a twelve-game win streak. UMass rebounded from a 4-2 halftime deficit to defeat Yale in the opening round Wednesday.