Cambridge Police Log

By Marc J. Ambinder, CRIMSON STAFF WRITER

The following events were listed in the Cambridge Police Department blotter in the past week.

Feb. 9

A Cambridge resident reports that her blue wallet containing $20 was stolen while she was watching the Hasty Pudding Theatrical's Woman of the Year parade.

A resident of 131 Washington St. reports that she saw two men enter a Newtowne Court building at 10 a.m., remove a refrigerator from the basement, load it into a truck, and leave.

Feb. 10

A Cambridge resident reports that his 17-year-old son has been missing since Feb. 9. He was last seen in Harvard Square, practicing with his band.

A Cambridge resident reports that several men broke into the house he was renovating and stole plumbing fixtures.

Feb. 12

A Cambridge resident reports that her boyfriend yelled at her, grabbed her jacket, emptied out her refrigerator, and threw her bird cage on the floor.

Feb. 13

The Headmaster of Matison High School reports that a female student threatened a chemistry teacher and the dean of students. The student has since been transferred.

At 2:52 p.m. an employee of Store 24 was counting money in the store's basement when two men entered the store and tied his hands and legs together. The suspects then fled with $5,500 cash.

Feb. 14

A Leonard Avenue resident reports that while walking towards Central Square, she observed a car slowing down as if to follow her. The woman reports that she sped up at which point a man rolled down the window of the car and told her, "Come here and we'll take care of you."

Feb. 16

A Cambridge resident reports that he was verbally threatened by another resident of his rooming house at 11 a.m. The suspect allegedly told him that he would break his legs. The threat occurred in the second floor bathroom of the rooming house.

A Thorndike Street resident reports that at 9 p.m. her husband became hostile. When she tried to call the police, he disconnected her phones. He then tried to hit her with the phone. Then he allegedly hit her with his hand and grabbed her by her neck. Cambridge's Most Wanted

PAUL ENGLEHART

White Male

Date of Birth 9/9/64

6'2" 202 lbs.

Wanted for:

Violation of a Protective Order,

Stalking, (multiple other offenses: Boston, Norwood)

Last Known Addresses:

217 Thorndike Street #305,

Cambridge; 153 Emerson St.,

Boston