Stuff Going On This Weekend

•
After winter's passing, dancers welcome in spring and summer. Amanda Hameline '12, Charlotte Chang '14, Mackenzie Dolginow '13, and Jun Shepard '14  perform in beachwear in the second half of "sprangsprungspring," a routine complete with music of the tropics and sunny lighting.
After winter's passing, dancers welcome in spring and summer. Amanda Hameline '12, Charlotte Chang '14, Mackenzie Dolginow '13, and Jun Shepard '14 perform in beachwear in the second half of "sprangsprungspring," a routine complete with music of the tropics and sunny lighting.

Not sure what to do this weekend? Tired of drunkenly stumbling around Cambridge for the umpteenth time? Then check out Flyby's guide to the choicest happenings in town:

1. Do you like to listen to angelic voices coordinated perfectly to classic Baroque tunes? Then come see the Harvard-Radcliffe Collegium Musicum present its rendition of the St. Matthew's Passion, one of Bach's famous sacred oratorios, tonight at 8 p.m. in Sanders Theatre. Led by the music director of the Holden Choruses Andrew Clark, Collegium will be performing this masterpiece with professional soloists, double orchestras, double choirs, and a children's choir.

2. Music and dance not your thing? How about drama? The Harvard-Radcliffe Dramatic Club will be performing Leonard Bernstein's musical "Wonderful Town" on the Loeb Mainstage this weekend and next. Check their website for showtimes and tickets.

3. Can't decide between song, dance, and drama? Then why not all three? Check out Sunday's Africa Night, a cultural show hosted by the Harvard African Students Association that showcases many different kinds of performances including dance, music, poetry, and storytelling.

On CampusArtsCampus ArtsFlyby Campus

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.