Archives → 1906 → 4/25
- BASEBALL WITH BATES
- "The Heart of the Rockies"
- Sixth Junior Class Smoker at 8.30
- Mr. Copeland on "Writing of English"
- Spring Handicap Shoot Begins Friday
- Camera Club Officers and News
- SAN FRANCISCO FAMINE FUND
- "The Peopling of the Philippines"
- Increased Membership at Randall Hall
- 1909 Track Meet Saturday, May 12
- Contest for Weight Events at 3
- Henry Loomis Nelson to Lecture at 8
- University Calendar
- Graduates' Dinner to Monthly May 5
- Arrangements for Furniture Loan
- Fact and Rumor