Archives → 1939 → 4/27
- Over the Wire
- Saltonstall Will Speak at Littauer Dedication May 8
- ELIMINATION OF TUTORING SCHOOLS DEBATED TONIGHT
- Student Council Reforms Nomination Machinery to Halt 'Self-Perpetuation'
- DOORS CHAINED AT HISTORY I. LECTURE: DOORS THEN BROKEN
- Jubilee Committee Arranges For Free Tea Dance, May 27
- Labastie Captains Fencers
- Copeland, Loved Professor, Is 79; Was Recently Ill
- Cantabridgia Hall Scene of Talk by Paul Strand Tonight
- THE GUINEA PIGS MULTIPLY
- "AN APPLE A DAY . . ."
- * The Moviegoer *
- VARSITY LACROSSEMEN SET BACK TECH 8 TO 2 WITH ONE-SIDED BATTLE
- Athletic Poll Delayed
- Hodder's Golfers Win Over Terrier Linksmen, 6 1/2 to 2 1/2