Archives → 1947 → 8/28
- "Ring Out the Old"?
- Five University Delegates to Go to NSO Parley Saturday
- Papandreou, Son Of Greek Leader, Asks U.S. Action
- Security Council Members Split Over Anglo-Egyptian Nile Dispute; Greek Leader...
- College May Discard 5400 'Limit' on Fall Enrollment
- Halfway Totals in Vet Survey Show 15 to 39 Percent Not Getting Check
- Repairs, Not Radios, Disfigure Lowell Dome
- Advocate Needs Material
- 'Dean of American Astronomers' Fills Observatory Post
- 75 Expected to Draw Suits at First Football Practice Session Tuesday
- On the Shelf
- The Moviegoer
- Varsity Swimmer Wins AAU Crown Despite Crippled Leg
- Tennis Tourney Play Enters Second Round