Archives → 1953 → 11/19
- NSA Wants College Expense Exempted From Income Tax
- Two Houses to Serve Early Sat. Breakfast
- 'Cliffe Library Begins Numbered Slip System For Reserving Books
- B.U. Trustees Suspend Halperin Pending Review of Hoover Report
- Saltonstall '94 Prize Presented to Moore
- Sixteen Members Of Senior Class Elected to P.B.K.
- 'Cliffe Dormitories to Hold Raucous Sing-'em-up on Quad
- Lowell Gives 'Arthur'
- Technical Legal Point Stalls Arboretum Suit
- Dunster to Post List of Men Who Owe House Dues
- Urgent Revisions
- "A Very Parfit Gentle Knight"
- Winthrop Subdues Leverett, 12-0; Lowell Scores, but Loses to Dudley
- 50 Candidates Report For Hockey Practice; Rink Time Restricted
- Varsity in Last Home Practice Drills on Pass, Defensive Plays